Take Control Volumes 5, 6 & 7: The Headset Series
After checkout, be sure to download each of the 3 video links and book mark those pages so you can watch over and over again!
Get the Full Head Set Series, Take Control Volumes 5, 6 and 7
Full of previously untaught secrets that will get you the results you’ve always wanted!
I have developed these DVDs to teach you how to train your horse to have a soft, supple, willing head carriage. You will learn how your hands affect your horse’s headset and how to develop proper flexion in your horse’s neck and poll. You will also learn how to transition your horse from a snaffle bit to a shank bridle correctly!
The exercises you learn in these DVDs are priceless!!!
This program will teach you:
- That where you place your hands affects how your horse responds
- To use your hands mindfully
- Proper hand position in a snaffle and a shank bridle
- That horses learn by the reward
- How to follow through
- How to practice your pickup and the importance of your approach
- When to release
Developing the Headset on Your Horse Without Gimmicks – 3 Key Exercises to Gain Flexion, Suppleness, and Willingness. Learn the secrets to a soft mouth and face!
– How flexion occurs and which parts of your horse’s head and neck have to flex and give to obtain a proper headset
– How to develop a soft, willing mouth on your horse
– Gain collection and control of your horse’s body
– Teach you horse to stay between your reins
Transition Your Horse from the Snaffle to the Bridle With a Special Section on Bits & Bridles.
– The difference between a snaffle and a shank bridle
– How different bits affect each horse differently
– How to be fair and kind with your hands
– How to determine if your horse is ready for the shank bridle
– How to make the transition from the snaffle to the bridle easy for your horse